Monday, October 11, 2010

Some Things Never Change

Not too long ago I was at my parents home in Ohio. I have 2 aunts and 3 uncles on my dad's side of the family. That afternoon, they decided to bring photo's from their childhood for the family to look through. I love anything and everything vintage so I cannot tell you how excited I was to go through hundreds of pictures of my dad, aunts, uncles, and grandparents during their younger years.

I came across one picture that really made me stop. It is my Great Grandma Grace. She is absolutely stunning in this picture. She is wearing a camel color trench coat, chunky necklace and classic black handbag. She looks timeless.


I am sure we have all heard people say or have said "I should have kept my leather jacket because they are in style today!" My Great Grandma knew what she was doing. An elegant and classy lady. I think she would be proud I have a camel color trench coat and always wear accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment