Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So Crisp and Clean

As I was looking through my closet today, I came across my classic white button-down shirt. This is probably one of my most versatile pieces in my entire closet. They're simple, chic, and can easily be dressed up or down, making them an essential item in any wardrobe. I would suggest if you do not have one yet, go to your nearest Banana Republic, Macy's, Nordstrom, or any store for that matter and purchase.

Below are 3 completely different types of outfits that will work with the white button-down.

1. Brunch - Skinny jeans, white button down, ballet flats, bright scarf, Kate Spade bag and Armani sunglasses.

2. Day at the Office - Pencil skirt, white button down, belt, Banana Republic pumps, Anne Klein watch and Armani sunglasses.

3. Hippy Chick - BCBG Tan Vest, white button down, Fedora, Express shorts, Riding Boots and R.U.B.Y. fringe bag.

Check out how the Stars are wearing the button down...



If you have other suggestions for how to wear a white button-down, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment