Friday, July 9, 2010

What's In Stock for R.U.B.Y.?

I love the feeling of placing an order of jewelry I think is fabulous, having someone take a look, and then buying 3-4 pieces. It really makes me feel that I am doing something right. This is exactly what happened yesterday. After my not so typical jewelry party, I was almost out of stock. So I recently placed an order based on what I am seeing in magazine like InStyle, People Style Watch and Glamour.


I love this necklace. It's a waterfall style featuring crystal rhinestone details on a deep gun metal finish. You can dress it up with a white dress, which is definitely Summer 2010, or dress it down with a white t-shirt and jeans. $32.


This 10 strand pearl necklace was a hot item at my party. It is a stand out piece that will definitly have people wondering where you purchased. $21.


This red and orange rhinestone cuff bracelet is really beautiful. With a nice tan, the gold trim stands out and looks like it is worth $100. If you are going to dinner with friends, this bracelet is perfect. It's casual yet chic. $12.


I cannot tell you how many headbands I am seeing in magazines this summer. This rhinestone flower head bank is light and fresh. $18.


This bracelet is very L.A. with it's boho chic nature. Wear this bracelet with a maxi dress or cutoff jean shorts and you will fit right in for Summers hottest trends.$12.

This is just a sneak peak of what I have in stock. Email me at kaley_hedric@hotmail.com if you are interested in seeing the entire collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaley, Thanks for your comment on lookville about my outfit! I like your blog and would love to follow! I would love any tips or advice on putting outfits together! Check out my blog and I would love your feedback!
    http://www.superherosandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete