Monday, July 12, 2010

Red Balloons, a Boy, and a Girl

This weekend was pretty exciting. On Saturday, my fiance and I had our engagement pictures taken. Being obsessed with anything and everything fashion, it took me about a month to determine what to wear. I purchased a couple dresses and ended up returning the majority (that is a sign there was more than one). 

I ended up choosing a dress from Victoria's Secret. It has a sweetheart neckline with a floral print. The belt is a soft leather from Banana Republic and even though you cannot see the shoes, I purchased them from HauteLook. One of my favorite places to find Designer items on sale. I topped off my accessories with a vintage gold chain with a flower accent.

My fiance is more casual in a blue collar shirt from Banana Republic, Inc. jeans, and a pair of Banana Republic flip flops.




No comments:

Post a Comment