Monday, November 22, 2010

New York Bound

I'm back! I cannot tell you how excited I am to start feeling better and back at blogging. I have had pneumonia for the past 2 weeks and it literally knocked me off my feet. The last time I remember being that sick, I had mono and strep throat...and that was 6 years ago. Either way, I'm back and ready to share more about What to Wear & How to Wear It.

Prior to getting beyond sick, I visited a good friend in New York. Having never been to New York, she showed me the ropes and I was able to act like a total tourist. From Bryant Park, NY Library, Town Square and then Central Park...it was amazing! I even got to see the NYC Marathon. I still didn't get the hang of catching a cab but next time I will do better. Plus New York has the best restaurants in the country. We ate tons of great food and was surrounded with great company.

Thanks Lise and friends for a great trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment