Monday, September 13, 2010

Ohio Has Style

I seriously had one of the best weekends I have had in quite a while. We spent the entire Saturday shopping at Easton Mall and I may have bought something at every store we visited. Easton may be one of my favorite locations to shop.


I bought an amazing animal print blazer at Francesca's. I have been looking for an animal print to complete my Fall wardrobe and was so excited to have found it. And at an amazing price of $44!


While I cannot wear this, I found it so cool and unique to the area. This is a security car at Easton Mall. I mean, when do you ever see security driving around in this?













We also ate at McCormick and Schmick's and had the most delicous dinner, dessert and wine. Dessert was chocolate in a box! I mean...seriously?!


Much needed family time with an amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment